Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nerf Recon CS6 Review

This is a cool clip fed gun.It has a barrel that is for looks and decreases range but it increases accuracy.The stock is flismy and does not make much sense to use unless you wanna hold an extra clip.And it does not even come with 2 cilps.(Why hasbro why? Why dont you make it like a longshot so it actually has an extra clip!?)Its gets around 22 feet which is pretty good.Sadly like all clip guns(Unless you do a mod for this)it only shoots streamlines which are so inaccurate and light so they go all over the place.The rate of fire is quite fast too.I can shoot all six darts out in the clip in 4 seconds!The recon is a ok fast rate of fire rifle that takes a clip.I would give it a 7/10

2 comments:

  1. Nice review (sorry thats all I can think of saying).

    ReplyDelete
  2. now even ls's come with only one clip. I can tap with a 1 1/2" wrist snaps with a rate of 7 a second. Isn't that amazing? I agree with the reveiw

    ReplyDelete