Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nerf Raider Review

This gun is pretty sweet.It has a really fast rate of fire because there is slam fire(Holding down the trigger and priming back and forth) or you can do a slower rate of fire,By just shooting one at a time.This gun has a drum magizine that is huge but holds 35 darts.Which is really effective in a nerf war if you dont use it fast.This gun gets pretty good ranges of about 25 to 30 feet.Its a good gun with a fast rate of fire and good stock ranges.But the drum magazine is really big  and bulky.Also this is pretty much a recon just it can gets a faster rate of fire and gets farther ranges.I'd reccomend this gun over the recon if your willing to spend 30$ instead of 20$. I would give this gun a 9/10.

3 comments:

  1. isn't 45 decent? i agree 9/10 for the magazine is bad. I think it is decent and worth the x-tra 10 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the magizine is bad.Thats why i gave the gun a 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still havn't emailed me. Leave a comment with your email on my blog, and I will not post it.

    Zack - www.jzwt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete